Re: if i unsubscribe from the list will this delete my membership?

Brad Martin <brad@...>

Most lists have a different option to go on "NoMail" instead of unsubscribing. I haven't explored Groups.io to see how that works, but that's a pretty standard thing.

Brad

On 1/4/2016 7:59 PM, Ryan Coverdell wrote:
I don't want to delete my membership, just quit receiving daily
emails, at least for now. If I unsubscribe, will this terminate my
membership? That's not what I want. Please, can  some one, let me know
before I confirm my unsubscribe. I look forward to your soon response.

Ryan Coverdell