Sent: Monday, January 04, 2016 5:40 PM
Subject: Re: Adblock Plus, How / Where To Access Settings

Mike,

         IE was so late in the game of allowing add-ons and the implementation is different.  It's no surprise that this is done in a way "not like everyone else" in the browser world.

         I just wanted to hit on the more conventional Firefox and Chrome implementations when Firefox was mentioned.  The one in Opera is also very similar.