From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of O.Addison Gethers
Sent: 28 September 2011 14:29
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: Jaws activate Jaws 7

Hello there,
It's can happen when jaws lock and not speaking so she had a sighter person
who can see what is on the screen to see what's going on in the screen to
correct the problem to get jaws to come back on and also she have to
programming the jaws program since she had her program from her old tower
that wasn't working at all to put all the program in another computer tower
where she got it from a friend of hers.

O. Addison Gethers

e-mail address
oag1rottie@hotmail.com