Re: Adblock Plus, How / Where To Access Settings

Mario

Mike, I don't have a folder in program files called ad block plus. I am certain I have ad block plus as an plugin for firefox. so can ad block plus be installed as a program, that can block ads from any source? did I miss something?

On 1/4/2016 3:56 PM, Mike B. wrote:
Hi All,
Below is where & how to access / change your Adblock Plus settings, in
Windows 7 anyways:
File path:
C:\Program Files\Adblock Plus for IE\html\templates\index.html
1. Open Ad Block Plust in the Programs Files folder.
2. Open the HTML folder.
3. Open the Templates folder & inside you'll find:
*firstRun.html*
*These are the settings when you first installed the program & are the
default settings.*
*index.html*
*Open this to change your options / settings. Arrow down to, Allow some
non-intrusive advertising, & uncheck this box if you don't want any ads
to show.
*
Take care.
Mike