Re: Home based employment

Charles Coe

She is applying for a dictation job.

From: Michael Mote [mailto:miketmote73@...]
Sent: Monday, January 4, 2016 6:32 AM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Re: Home based employment

Hi Laura!  It really depends on the position you are taking, and what their specific requirements are.  You may want to consult with whoever you are working for or plan to work for in the future to get an idea of what they want you to use.  You will most likely need a fast Internet connection that is wired.  Wifi works sometimes, but there are no guarantees.  Also, a wired connection is much more secure.  You may also need a land line for telephone purposes, although some companies use soft phone applications now that run on your computer.  Again, that really depends on the company you work for, and what their requirements are for the job itself.  Hope this helps!