Re: Are there any NVDA (or WindowEyes) and JAWS "dual users" or people who've used both here?

Londa,

          No argument there with presenting options and letting the actual user make their choice.  That's what I generally do, though I won't say that I don't try to sway people in certain directions based upon my own experiences and observations, but the final decision is theirs.

          You are right that some will probably never remember to invoke forms mode for edit boxes or combo boxes.  The two clients I have in mind, though, are graduate students who keep tripping themselves up with Quick Navigation because of Auto Forms mode, and I did not previously know that the option existed to go back to manual.  I think both may want to go this route, but the choice will be up to them.

Brian