On 1/3/16, Maria Campbell <lucky1@ct.metrocast.net> wrote:
The search for command key doesn't find all that many commands, I have
found.

On 1/3/2016 5:22 PM, brian albriton wrote:
Search doesn't locate it. Already tried that but thanks much.
Brian

-----Original Message-----
From: Jason White via Groups.io [mailto:jason=jasonjgw.net@groups.io]
Sent: Sunday, January 03, 2016 3:15 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Re: Separator keystroke

brian albriton <cocanut50@ca.rr.com> wrote:

Ideally, I’d like to know how to quickly search for those “quick key
commands” other then pressing every key on the keyboard, LoL!

Use JAWS command search: JAWS key+space, j

--

Sunny Day
Maria Campbell

Be patient with God: Be patient with yourself: Be patient with others.

--
Soronel Haetir
soronel.haetir@gmail.com