Re: News Sites Refreshing

judith bron

Thanks for understanding.  It’s just so frustrating.  Best, Judith

From: Brad Martin [mailto:brad@...]
Sent: Sunday, January 03, 2016 8:07 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Re: News Sites Refreshing

Thanks for understanding.  It’s just so frustrating when all you want is the article and every sharing or whatever function stubbornly stands between you and your desired information.  Best, Judith

Unfortunately what Judith is talking about is the "sharing" options after the heading. So hitting h (or insert f6) won't get her around it. (I know; I've sure tried.) Sometimes hitting the page down key will get you close, although that often overshoots the beginning of the article.

Brad

On 1/3/2016 6:44 PM, Brian Vogel wrote:

Judith,

       Often, though not always, the news stories themselves are arranged at the level of headings.  You could give INS+F6 a try and see how that works.  I've used looking for headings to "cut through the crap" on any number of websites.

        If you try this, please report back on how it worked out.

Brian