Re: Creating column of dates in excel 2013. Ok, got it!

ratshtron <northstar1950@...>

but the subject should have been changed to 'creating columns in excel'

Legend has it that on Sunday 1/3/2016 06:33 PM, Dale Alton said:
Yea!!!!! Happy to hear success.

Denver Dale

From: Kimsan [mailto:kimsansong@outlook.com]
Sent: Sunday, January 03, 2016 5:25 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Re: Creating column of dates in Word 2013. Ok, got it!

Never mind my last email, I got it. I had to widen the columns. I felt stupid after writing that last message.
What I am trying to do which is why I poked my head in this thread to begin with is do a time sheet for work but not have to manually type the dang date each day which isn’t hard when I can just hit CTRL semicolon.
But, now I need to figure out how to have it ignore the weekend, which I think I just need to set it to week days. Lets try that.
From: <mailto:dwyates14@charter.net>Danney Yates
Trying to create a running column of dates edit; typed in Friday
January 1, 2016 and hit enter, hoping that Word would just insert the
next date, etc but it will not. I've searched menus and cannot locate a
way to do this.
Isn't this possible, rather than my having to type all these dates manually?
Thanks for any help !
Danney Yates

<http://www.sendspace.com/folder/i7xwg4>Click here to check out my sendspace offerings!