Re: News Sites Refreshing

Cristóbal

No. Like when someone’s tweet is included in the body of the story as it is part of the story itself. The imbedded tweets of an individual be it a rant or breaking story and so on.

I usually make it a habit of completely omiting all the Google Plus stuff as I don’t’ use that social network at all and more often than not the same for Facebook, but Twitter can be trickier for this reason.

From: Kimsan [mailto:kimsansong@...]
Sent: Sunday, January 03, 2016 5:14 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Re: News Sites Refreshing

A tweet apart of the story? What do you mean by that. Do you mean where it will say ‘tweet this?”

Another way I jump to the content is to search for a word that I know will be in the article.

A site I visit often is SI, where I can read articles about certain entertainers, but I can’t seem to locate the beginning of the interview.  So, if the article states Kimsan Song, severely deaf, and parcially blind man falls off building…

I click the article, CTRL home and search for the word blind.  If that doesn’t take me to the article, I will press F3 to locate the next occurrence of the word, and if it puts me in the middle of the article, I just arrow up until I locate the start of the article.