Jaws 11 and MS Office 2007 Pro

Jim L

Heya folks,

I just purchased MS Office 2007 Pro and am running Jaws 11 and I assumed all
would be fine hence why I only updated to 2007 and not the latest MS Office
2010 but I was wrong Jaws 11 is terrible trying to get around the Outlook
interface for example, tabbing around can be slow and if I go to customize
under tools, tabbing thru the options there is torture you press tab and
like 45 seconds later it moves to that option and then just kind of freezes.
I ended up going back to MS Office 2002.

If anyone else on the liss had the same problem or is running 2007 fine with
Jaws 11 please let me know, maybe I am missing something.

regards,

Jim