From: Mario [mailto:mrb620@...]
Sent: Thursday, December 31, 2015 2:12 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Re: Can someone please tell me whether there are jaws scripts for
kendle for pc!

I don't think so, but someone else might prove me wrong.

On 12/31/2015 2:22 PM, David Ingram wrote:
Hi list members I'm using jaws 16 and I'd like to know for sure if
there are jaws scripts for kindle for pc? Where can I find them and
how much are they if there is a cost associated with them? I can be
reached at dingram269@... <mailto:dingram269@...>
. I am using windows 7 professional 64 bit on an amd processor.
Thank you for any information that you might have.