From: Farfar on Laptop
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Sent: Tuesday, September 27, 2011 7:52 AM
Subject: Re: Checkmark / Square Root symbol

Mike,

You know about the Insert+4 symbols list, I'm sure. However it does not
have
these in the list. I'd sure like to find out how to add symbols to this
list.

Other than that, you'll need to find out the ASCII character code or
graphical code equivalent to these and use the numpad to enter them. Hold
down Alt and type the numbers from the numpad to insert special
characters.

Dave Carlson
From my Dell Latitude 630.