Re: Google Drive/Docs

Edited

Elise,

          This thread, like several others, somehow got split into two separate ones.  Here is the direct link to the "other branch of this conversation" on the Groups.io website, JFW Group, where I give a link to Google's Help Page for keyboard shortcuts for Google Drive and another poster gives some key pieces of information about what you have to shut off in JAWS if you wish to be able to use them.

          By the way, I, personally, never even try to make changes to Google Drive documents from within the Google Docs interface.  I find it far, far easier to simply download the file and use its native Windows application to work with it.

Brian