How do you change stations using iheart radio?

Ryan Coverdell

Using windows 7, internet explorer 11, and jaws 14, how do you change
stations on the iheart radio web site on the desktop? I listen to a
station, for example, wniv am 970, and when I go to another station it
does not change but rather brings up another separate audio window
playing over the top of the audio already playing. How do you 'change"
the station? Similarly, say I want to search for a station I already
know about instead of picking their top choices? Any help would be
greatly appreciated. I have lots of time this week end to try things.
I have a lot more questions on other things as well so I might just
send them.

happy new Year,

Ryan Coverdell