Re: Does anyone know whether there are jaws scripts for kendle for pc?

Cindy Ray <cindyray@...>

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeanette McAllister [mailto:jeanette@...]
Sent: Friday, January 1, 2016 7:40 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Re: Does anyone know whether there are jaws scripts for kendle for pc?

I have a Yeah, but that is part of the problem. Why do you want a device that you need constant sighted assiance with. I got a Kindle once, not a Kindle Fire, and I called Amazon to get it going. But you had to manipulate its speech in order to make it work. It was cumbersome. I didn't think Kindle used Voice Over. I thought that was an Apple product. Of course I don't know. Of course the Kindle Fire is newer than my Kindle was.
Cindy
kindle fire that has voiceover and I love it; unfortunately someone who is sighted needs to set up voiceover, once that's done you're good to go. They're fairly inexpensive. I think mine was around $50...

Dr. Jeanette McAllister
757-346-0708

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 1, 2016, at 5:54 PM, Cindy Ray <cindyray@...> wrote:

A lot of major titles are available on BookShare. It is still not always possible to get something you need without using iBooks or KIndl e.
Cindy