From: Ryan Coverdell [mailto:rmcover74@...]
Sent: Friday, January 1, 2016 4:52 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Re: Does anyone know whether there are jaws scripts for kendle for pc?

I use bookshare.org and it's very easy to use. I never plan to get a kendall. To sign up you just need to provide them proof of disability and pay the applicable fees and then it's a $50.00 fee per year and the downloads are instant. No need for scanning with an openbook or anything.
MOst major titles are available.
On 12/31/15, Charles Krugman <ckrugman@...> wrote:
that’s nice but I don’t have an IPhone and don’t intend on getting one.
Chuck