Re: Can someone please tell me whether there are jaws scripts for kendle for pc!

Charles Krugman

to the best of my knowledge there are no JAWS scripts for the Kindle for PC. Please note correct spelling as it might help if you are trying to do a search for what you are looking for.
Chuck

Sent: Thursday, December 31, 2015 11:22 AM
Subject: Can someone please tell me whether there are jaws scripts for kendle for pc!

Hi list members I’m using jaws 16 and I’d like to know for sure if there are jaws scripts for kindle for pc?  Where can I find them and how much are they if there is a cost associated with them?  I can be reached at dingram269@....  I am using windows 7 professional 64 bit on an amd processor.  Thank you for any information that you might have.