From: Laura Richardson [mailto:laurakr65@...]
Sent: December 31, 2015 1:57 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Re: Posting photos to Facebook

Hi Amit,

Thanks for taking the time to help me with this. I was sent a picture as an
attachment. I saved the attachment (when I save attachments it
automatically saves it to my documents). When I’m on Facebook trying to
post this picture I can’t figure out how to find it to post. I click on
browse but haven’t been able to figure out how to get to that picture to
post it. Do I need to move the picture from documents to somewhere else in
order to post it to Facebook?

Laura