Sent: Thursday, December 31, 2015 7:20 PM
Subject: Re: Google Drive/Docs

David,

          For my edification, what is "focus mode," exactly?   I don't think I've ever heard that term used and I have no idea what that means.  Of course, I had no idea what Forms Mode meant, either, since it's been in "On by Default" mode in all the versions of JAWS I've touched over the last several years, but actually knew how to use it thinking what I was doing was using the Quick Navigation Keys (since a great many overlap).

          Thanks in advance.

Brian