Re: Are there any NVDA (or WindowEyes) and JAWS "dual users" or people who've used both here?

Brad,

           That is precisely what I was hoping to hear, and makes me very inclined to start encouraging my clients to turn off the auto feature for forms mode and use manual mode instead.   This seems so much cleaner and less error prone from my perspective.  Of course, ever man or woman to his or her own taste!

Brian

P.S. to the cohort:  I never mind when random readers jump in to answer a question when they see it first.  I just habitually address the question to the poster whose original post triggered it.