Re: Can someone please tell me whether there are jaws scripts for kendle for pc!

Mich Verrier

there are no jaws scripts for kindle for pc. the program works with out scripts since any books that say text to speech inabled you will be able to read wtih kindle for pc since it has a text to speech engion. from Mich.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, December 31, 2015 2:22 PM
Subject: Can someone please tell me whether there are jaws scripts for kendle for pc!

Hi list members I’m using jaws 16 and I’d like to know for sure if there are jaws scripts for kindle for pc?  Where can I find them and how much are they if there is a cost associated with them?  I can be reached at dingram269@....  I am using windows 7 professional 64 bit on an amd processor.  Thank you for any information that you might have.