Re: Amazon's at it again!

Annabelle Susan Morison

1-866-216-1072.

Sent: Thursday, December 31, 2015 5:48 AM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Re: Amazon's at it again!

What is the amazon customer service phone number?

Sent: Wednesday, December 30, 2015 7:19 PM

One thing I find annoying is how Amazon's accessibility website no longer has a combo box for a dropdown menu that lists all the departments from which you can search for what you're looking for. Even worse, is that the search field doesn't appear on the homepage of the Accessibility site. I've talked to someone over the phone in Customer Service, a couple people actually, and both of them, with English spoken in heavy accents, told me that they think I'm lying and that it works just fine. What's going on with that, I wonder?

Sent: Wednesday, December 30, 2015 4:08 PM

That is very annoying. It even ask you to enter that on their mobile link. There's not even a link to click on audio.

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 30, 2015, at 6:14 PM, James Bentley <bentleyj1952@...> wrote:

I wonder why Amazon doesn’t use one or more secret questions to verify their customers.  My bank and credit card companies use secret questions and so far have never presented me with a capsha.

However, I took the advice of another list member and was able to close my browser and go back in and click on the accesibility link and get signed in to my Amazon account.

Thanks for all of the different post offering help.

James Bentley

Sent: Wednesday, December 30, 2015 4:50 PM

I wonder if it is some kind of antifraud system that only some people end up triggering? I've found forums online where people have claimed that online shops randomly deny their order for no apparent good reason that are false triggerings of such technology. If I ever do get this on Amazon, does it mean I have to call them up every time I have to place an order?

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Wednesday, December 30, 2015 4:14 PM

I’m also having that same issue.  There is a link to click on if you are sight impaired.  I tried it.  Absolutely no luck with that link for me with J16 and Win7.

This makes me livid with Amazon.  Now I have to take my $323.00, order some where else and probably pay more.

Why doesn’t this make some one like the NFB or ACB or Congress or who ever do some thing about this BS.  Why can’t Amazon just stop tinkering with their stupid web site.  If some thing is working, why fix it.

James Bentley

Sent: Wednesday, December 30, 2015 2:57 PM

I'm having that same issue.

On 12/30/2015 2:50 PM, Sandra Streeter wrote:

Hi, everyone!

The same issue I wrote about previously with Amazon is recurring: a captia required when signing in, making the site entirely impossible to use. Does anyone have a phone # for Amazon so I can try to resolve this—AGAIN? Thanks!

Sandra
“To love another person is to see the face of God.”
(Les Miserables--the musical)

Image removed by sender.

This email has been sent from a virus-free computer protected by Avast.
www.avast.com

-- 
Check out my blog
www.angellic23.wordpress.com

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.