Subject: Re: Jaws activate Jaws 7
From: "O.Addison Gethers" <oag1rottie@hotmail.com>
Date: 09-26-2011 16:23

Hello Dave and all,
Here is the update on my friend computer ,when she was getting ready to take
the computer tower back to the shop ,her sighter person is a nurse ,her
nurse turn off the computer and turn it back on to see what happen when she
see on the screen ,the nurse noticed on the screen saying jaws is lock and
need to activated it ,so the nurse went to jaws window to get the serial
number then type in the activation box and it's unlock jaws and activate
jaws back on !! So my friend don't have to take the computer tower back to
the shop again ,since her nurse solved the problem . I asked my friend did
her nurse check the box for jaws to automatic activate on and she told me
she doesn't think so !! Does my friend need to do anything to check any
boxes in jaws window ?

O. Addison Gethers

e-mail address
oag1rottie@hotmail.com