Re: Are there any NVDA (or WindowEyes) and JAWS "dual users" or people who've used both here?

amit aggarwal <aggarwal.amit444@...>

hi,
yes, I am a eexpert user of nvda window eyes and jaws. after using
these screen readers I can say that there is really no difference in
commands.
the difference is how they work with windows and other applications.
jaws is the most popular and widely used screen reader, while window
eyes and nvda remains on second and third places.
I use nvda when I'm going on youtube, because af far as I know jaws
doesn't tell me the video duration. window eyes, well, I may use it
when I find any application that is not accessible with jaws (I know a
few).
everyone has their own liking, but I prefer JAWS as my primary screen reader.
Best regards,
Amit

On 12/31/15, Kevin Wollenweber <dancingweed@optonline.net> wrote:
You know, in some ways I, too, find JAWS 15 more stable than JAWS 16 or 17.
That is why I havcen't as yet upgraded to WINDOWS 10. I don't dare get rid
of JAWS 15.

I don't know what I'll do should a good portion of the internet change to
the extreme where older versions of WINDOWS are no longer compatible.

Kevin