Re: a new member

amit aggarwal <aggarwal.amit444@...>

hi all,
thanks for replying.
I'm glad I joined this list, and I can see many great people from this point.
anyway, hope you all have a nice day and take care.
regards,
amit

On 12/31/15, Melissa Stott <mstott69@...> wrote:
Welcome to our group. I'm sure you will learn quite a lot

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 30, 2015, at 6:38 PM, karim sidi <karimsidi4@...> wrote:

hi I am very happy for you joining in the list you will be a gret new
prason in list thank you

karim thank you argen for bing whit as

On 12/30/15, Elise Berkley <bravaegf@...> wrote:
Hello, Amit. Welcome to the list. I am also a new member, but I have
been

helped in so many areas already. The people are friendly, and very
helpful.

I love it because they will not give up helping until you get the help
you
need. Again, welcome and hope to talk again.
Elise Berkley, Long Beach, California

--
Karim Sidi
karimsidi4@...