Re: place markers

judith bron

Thanks!

-----Original Message-----
From: Maria Campbell [mailto:lucky1@...]
Sent: Wednesday, December 30, 2015 6:09 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Re: place markers

Example:
I listen to baseball games on the accessible part of the mlb.com site.
I know that the words away and home are right above the daily schedule of games, so I highlight the word away and press the combo of control plus shift plus K to start the permanent place marker process. I choose the offered name of away, tab to anchor the word to text and tab to OK.
Now whenever I open the page, I press the letter K to go to place marker, and land on the word away, skipping all that goes before, and voila, I'm on the daily game schedule.
I do similarly to many pages I visit often.

On 12/30/2015 4:17 PM, judith bron wrote:
I know I’m late to the ball but can someone explain how place markers
work and how they help you on a web page? Best, Judith

--

Sunny Day
Maria Campbell

Be patient with God: Be patient with yourself: Be patient with others.