Sent: Wednesday, December 30, 2015 4:50 PM
Subject: Re: Amazon's at it again!

I wonder if it is some kind of antifraud system that only some people end up triggering? I've found forums online where people have claimed that online shops randomly deny their order for no apparent good reason that are false triggerings of such technology. If I ever do get this on Amazon, does it mean I have to call them up every time I have to place an order?