Re: Catelyn

James Homuth

Any time I've seen that, it appears to be a language issue. Could be your
MS Word isn't set to assume English is the default language?

On Wed, December 30, 2015 4:49 pm, Tom Behler wrote:
Hello, everyone.

This is going to be a weird-sounding question, but here goes.

I am working with a Microsoft Word document that I created, and every time
start reading the document, and even at certain points within the
document,
Jaws speaks the word Catelyn. I may be spelling the word incorrectly, but
this is very annoying.

I can't figure out if something in the document itself is triggering Jaws
say Catelyn, or if something has changed in my MS Word configurations to
make this happen.

If anyone else has seen this issue, how did you correct it?

I'm using Jaws 16 with Windows 7 and Microsoft Office 2010 on this
particular computer.

Dr. Tom Behler from Michigan