Catelyn

Tom Behler

Hello, everyone.

This is going to be a weird-sounding question, but here goes.

I am working with a Microsoft Word document that I created, and every time I start reading the document, and even at certain points within the document, Jaws speaks the word Catelyn.  I may be spelling the word incorrectly, but this is very annoying.

I can’t figure out if something in the document itself is triggering Jaws to say Catelyn, or if something has changed in my MS Word configurations to make this happen.

If anyone else has seen this issue, how did you correct it?

I’m using Jaws 16 with Windows 7 and Microsoft Office 2010 on this particular computer.

Dr.  Tom Behler from Michigan