locked Re: Attention: Marvin Hunkin/Maheen Wickramasinghe

Melissa Stott <mstott69@...>

Agree.

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Tuesday, December 29, 2015 10:27 AM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Re: Attention: Marvin Hunkin/Maheen Wickramasinghe

If any kind of prosecuting attorney in the world had issues concerning any of us, I think I could bet all I have and win, that he would not be mailing out to a blind users' list of any kind. That sounds like a five-year-old child's kind of logic.

Bye for now,

Carolyn

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Tuesday, December 29, 2015 7:15 AM
To: jfw@groups.io

He should be locked up in a very high security mental health unit chris he's a menace to society

Sent from my iPhone

On 29 Dec 2015, at 11:49, Christopher Bartlett <themusicalbrewer@... <mailto:themusicalbrewer@...> > wrote:

This behavior has surfaced before with Maheen. I've sort of been waiting for another occurrence since Maheen reappeared on a couple of lists. Pay it no mind.

Chris Bartlett

On Tue, Dec 29, 2015 at 5:52 AM, Kimsan <kimsansong@... <mailto:kimsansong@...> > wrote:

I shouldn’t participate in this but since I already wrote this much, all I can say is wow…

I’m clicking send now to go impersonate a blind person…

Good night.

From: Shane Davidson [mailto:shane.davidson@... <mailto:shane.davidson@...> ]
Sent: Tuesday, December 29, 2015 1:46 AM
To: jfw@groups.io <mailto:jfw@groups.io>

Maheen,
nice to see your still alive and not actually dead.
Next time you try and impersonate an assistant attorney make sure you can't be found to be a lier by the likes of those of us that know how to use google.
secondly, why would an assistant attorney be using Maheen's GMail address? Nice try, moron.

On 12/29/2015 4:22 AM, Indika Anantharajah wrote:

List:

My name is Indika Anantharajah. I am an assistant district attorney in the city of Colombo, Sri Lanka. I would like to address a very important matter that affects a blind individual by the name of Maheen Wickramasinghe. He has slipped into a coma and is at a critical care unit in a hospital here in Sri Lanka. Now... Marvin Hunkin has been causing so many problems to this person... Maheen... and we are going to proseecute him in Adelaide, Australia. He is a consistent rule breaker and a complete troublemaker. Mr. Wickramasinghe attempted suicide today and he is now comatose. We on behalf of everyone would like to extend our heartfelt get well wishes and we respect you all do the same. Marvin has created fake e-mail addresses and will be paying the price big time. He is causing lots of trash to several people.

Cordially, Indika Anantharajah, assistant attorney.

--

Christopher Bartlett

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.