Re: message rules

David (or anyone else, for that matter),

          Please let me know if you were able to successfully set up your Gmail IMAP filtering and classification using the tutorial I provided in the previously mentioned dedicated thread:

IMAP e-mail filtering & classification - Gmail used as example

If it isn't clear, or if I can offer other assistance, I'm happy to do so.  I happen to have an ancient yahoo mail account that I don't use, so I can also look at their setup for IMAP if necessary.  Beyond that it will have to be up to folks to "figure this out by extension" to the exact interface their mail provider has for doing these tasks.

Brian