locked Re: Attention: Marvin Hunkin/Maheen Wickramasinghe

Pat Byrne

It's aall just bogus. Can't we let it die?
Pat ByrneAt 08:55 AM 12/29/2015, you wrote:

I'm confused! Is Maheen impersonating Marvin? Is Marvin impersonating Maheen? What's going on here?

----------
From: Angela Stone [mailto:jamfordel@...]
Sent: Tuesday, December 29, 2015 4:15 AM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Re: Attention: Marvin Hunkin/Maheen Wickramasinghe

He should be locked up in a very high security mental health unit chris he's a menace to society

Sent from my iPhone

On 29 Dec 2015, at 11:49, Christopher Bartlett <<mailto:themusicalbrewer@...>themusicalbrewer@...> wrote:

This behavior has surfaced before with Maheen. I've sort of been waiting for another occurrence since Maheen reappeared on a couple of lists. Pay it no mind.

Chris Bartlett

On Tue, Dec 29, 2015 at 5:52 AM, Kimsan <<mailto:kimsansong@...>kimsansong@...> wrote:

I shouldn’t participate in this but since I already wrote this much, all I can say is wow…

I’m clicking send now to go impersonate a blind person…<

Good night.