Re: Sound Extension For Downloading In Chrome

Paul Jenkins wrote:  "I am sorry to have to pester you with this, but do you know of a similar extension for Mozilla Firefox?"

Just to add to what's been offered, there is also the add-on, Download Status Bar 12.3.0.1 by Szalgiris, that's apparently available for pretty much every major variant on Firefox out there.  To call it feature rich is an understatement, as it appears to let you configure virtually any and every aspect of downloading, including choosing a sound of your choice for notification when the download completes.  I doubt that anyone will use most of its features, but the one you are looking for is included among them.

Brian