Re: Urgent help required regarding Firefox

Dave Scrimenti <dscrimenti@...>

First, I couldn't even get to the site, but figured out it's because you didn't capitalize the words Instant and Recharge. Anyway, I get both buttons in both browsers. I don't know what's wrong with yours. This is a longshot, but do you have Flash installed for Firefox. You need a different Flash for Firefox than for IE.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ketan Kothari" <muktaketan@gmail.com>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Monday, September 26, 2011 2:28 AM
Subject: Re: Urgent help required regarding Firefox

Hi,

Here is the link:

http://myservices.relianceada.com/captureinstantrecharge.do

This is a site for online recharge. In the first screen it asks for a
10 digit Reliance No (one of the cell providers) and the email ID of
the person who is recharging for sending the receipt. When you use
Internet Explorer, you get a "confirm" and "cancel" graphical buttons.
Please do let me know if I have made some settings wrong.
On 9/26/11, Dave Scrimenti <dscrimenti@comcast.net> wrote:
Possible I suppose, but i don't know what. Give a site where you're having
problems, and what the problems are. And some of us can check to see if
we're all having the same issues.