From my Dell Latitude 630.
----- Original Message -----
From: "O.Addison Gethers" <oag1rottie@hotmail.com>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Monday, September 26, 2011 6:53
Subject: Re: Jaws activate Jaws 7

Hello Dorothy and all,
I just got off the phone with my friend ,her sighter person see the problem
on her computer . The problem is her computer tower isn't doing what it's
should have been doing and all the program and jaws isn't responsing at
all!! Therefore she will have to take her computer tower back to the shop
and she just got it from the shop on friday gone.

O. Addison Gethers

e-mail address
oag1rottie@hotmail.com
O.AddisonGethers@gmail.com