From: Mike B. [mailto:mb69mach1@...]
Sent: December-22-15 9:41 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Re: How do I append additional items to the clipboard?

Hi Adrian & Dave,

I guess the only way to know what keystroke to search for is knowing what the hell FS labels the specific keystroke  in this search dialogue.  LOL  LOL  After opening the search with, Jaws key, + spacebar, & then, pressing the letter, J, if you press enter on the edit field, & in this case type, Append, tab 1 time you get the keystroke for appending text to the clipboard!  What Adrian has suggested will bring up a list of many various keystrokes relating to whatever you've entered into the search field, which is a better way to find keystrokes if you don't know how FS has labeled them!  Thanks Adrian for this great tip!

Take care.
Mike