Re: Does anyone know whether there are jaws scripts for kendle for pc?

Soronel Haetir

Are you using the accessible version of kindle for PC? If not it can
be downloaded from https://amazon.com/kindlepcdownload-accessibility

Regardless, jaws is not going to read book content, but the accessible
version is capable of self-voicing so long as jaws or another screen
reader is running.

With a book open hit ctrl+shift+c to put the program into continuous
reading mode (the default is single page only), and ctrl+r to start
reading.

Other keys are listed at
https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=200596280

On 12/24/15, David Ingram <dingram269@...> wrote:
Hi list members, I'd like to know if there are jaws scripts for kindle for
pc? I've downloaded the ap but I'm having problems with getting things to
work. I can be reached at dingram269@...
<mailto:dingram269@...> . Thank you.

--
Soronel Haetir