Re: Jaws activate Jaws 7

Dorothy <Dorothy.ingram-gorban@...>

if the unmute tip I sent off list will not work, let friend ask visitor to bring a spare key board,she may have a unmute button or it may have had it as in no good the information should work however in normal circumstances dorothy!

----- Original Message -----
From: "O.Addison Gethers" <oag1rottie@hotmail.com>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Monday, September 26, 2011 3:35 AM
Subject: Re: Jaws activate Jaws 7

Hi Chris,
Yes sighter person !! My friend is totally blind since jaws isn't responsing therefore I think she need sighter person to be with her tomorrow when she is talking to fs support where the sighter person can tell fs support what she see on the screen to solved the problem for my friend.

O. Addison Gethers

e-mail address
oag1rottie@hotmail.com
O.AddisonGethers@gmail.com