Re: How do I append additional items to the clipboard?

douglas richard dexheimer

what is the nvda keystroke for appending to clipboard?

Douglas Richard Dexheimer
Chief of Braille Productions
Born-Again Productions
The Friedman Place, Apt.308
5527 N. Maplewood Ave.
Chicago, IL 60625
cell phone 913-244-0612
drichardd@earthlink.net

On 12/22/2015 7:51 PM, Carolyn Arnold wrote:
I omitted Spacebar - it's JAWS Key (Insert)-Spacebar-J, as Mike has said.

Bye for now,

Carolyn