From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of O.Addison Gethers
Sent: 26 September 2011 01:05
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: Jaws activate Jaws 7

Hello Dorothy,
She will get a sighter to come over to her apartment tomorrow morning ,so FS

technical support can tell her sighter person what to do on her computer to
activate the jaws. Maybe FS technical support will probably tell her sighter

person to go on the webs to download jaws 7 since she don't know where the
jaws cd. Thanks to you and all for the helps!!

O. Addison Gethers

e-mail address
oag1rottie@hotmail.com
O.AddisonGethers@gmail.com