Re: MathML and PDF files

Pablo,

           I misunderstood and thought you said you were having trouble with JAWS reading these files in a web browser reader plug-in, not within Adobe Reader itself.

           I suspect you are correct on the "they don't know what they're talking about" front.  I would be utterly shocked if most PDFs that contain formula notation were generated with the text necessary for those to be read correctly by JAWS.   If these were truly fully functional under JAWS 10 I've not encountered anything that suggests that later versions of JAWS would have "broken" them.

           If you'd like to e-mail one to me as an attachment I could at least take a look at it and see what it looks like and whether those formulae are inserted as images, which happens quite often.

Brian