Re: jaws 10 menus not working

Omar Binno <omarbinno@...>

Ok never mind I figured out the problem. Apparently, the google tool bar snuck its way onto my system. I removed it and it resolved the problem.

----- Original Message -----
From: Omar Binno
To: jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
Sent: Sunday, September 25, 2011 10:12 PM
Subject: jaws 10 menus not working

Hello,

I'm using jaws 10 with internet explorer 8. For some reason, when I hit alt space to get the usual "restore," "minimize," "maximize," etc, menus aren't working. Jaws will say context menu, but when i hit x for maximize, for example, it won't do anything. even when i use the arow keys to scroll through the menu options jaws won't read them. this happens on i e when it's open. any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.