Re: Web page configuration question

Maria,

       What version of Windows are you running?   Is this problem limited to IE or do you have the same size issues with the other browsers as well?  I wish I could help more, but I am truly having trouble envisioning just precisely what is occurring here, hence the request for screen shots.  Also, what is the make and model of your laptop?

       BTW, if you've got a full sized keyboard on your laptop you should not need to turn NumLock on (or off) in order to access the plus, minus, asterisk (times sign), slash (divide sign) or Enter key on the number pad.  Since these keys don't have dual function on any machine I've ever seen they produce their respective characters independent of the state of the Num Lock key.  Try it again just to verify, but I tried it here (sans JAWS, mind you) and the state of the Num Lock key has no effect on those keys that don't do double duty on the number pad.

Brian