Re: Web page configuration question

Edited

Maria,

         The default, unless you as an end user change it for a specific web page, is for the browser to present the page at 100%.  Now, if you're using something like a screen magnifier that layers over top of everything, but should make everything larger.

         I have never seen a web browser present *every* page consistently at less than 100%.  If you are seeing this happen consistently in, say, IE then I'd need to research if there is some global setting of which I've been unaware that instructs the browser to present all web pages at some pre-determined percentage of "natural" size.  From what I can get from what you've written it sounds like something's causing all your webpages in a given browser to be presented in reduced size, and that is quite unusual.

Brian