Web page configuration question

Maria Campbell

This question is more blind-related than JAWS-related.
My web pages seem to open in very small print and in a very small screen configuration, making it hard for hubby to help me when I need his eyes for any assistance from time to time.
How do I get web pages to open at maximum screen size and still keep JAWS working?
Thanks to anyone who may have understood my problem.

--

Sunny Day
Maria Campbell

Sunny Day