From: "James Homuth" <james@the-jdh.com>
To: "'The Jaws for Windows support list.'" <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Monday, August 29, 2011 4:45 PM
Subject: Related to call centers, has anyone worked with Contractxchange?

Along a similar line to the question re: JAWS and call centers, I'm
wondering if anyone's had any luck working with or getting information out
of the folks at contractxchange.com. They're escentially a work from home
call center type dealy, but my research hasn't given up any info on what
exactly they use software-wise so I can determine how accessible it is.
Anyone used them before? If so, are they workable? Thanks much.