Re: VLC

Lisle, Ted (CHFS DMS)

I finally found my downloads folder, and it didn’t work at all. I managed to download the HTML data using the right mouse click and save target.  I could save the entire page.  What I was unable to do was download the file I wanted.  For that matter, I didn’t download the wrong command file either.    So near, and yet so far.  Earlier today, I downloaded the latest JAWS 16 without a hitch.

Ted

From: Brian Vogel [mailto:britechguy@...]
Sent: Friday, December 18, 2015 12:37 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Re: VLC

Actually, I'd suggest you use the bundled setup available at the labdv site I posted about.  It sounds like their installer does all the work for you as far as installing the necessary components for the library as well as VLC.

        I also doubt very much that it matters whether you have the 64-bit versus 32-bit version, since the 32-bit version is their primary one and will run just fine on a 64-bit system.