Sent: Friday, December 18, 2015 10:11 AM
Subject: message rules

I am trying to make a message rule in Outlook Express on my windows 7 computer and runnning jaws 16. I tried to make a rule using the e-mail address that we use to send messages to the listserve when posting inquaries to the listserve and it did not work. Can you please tell me of something else I can use to make this rule work so my messages from the jfw listserve will go into my Jaws folder instead of landing in my inbox folder. Thank you for your assistance with this issue to make this rule work.

Jerry