Re: JAWS With Blackboard

Rob Hill

My college’s IT staff suggesst use of thunderbird on their site.  Blackboard access is a bit hairy in any case.It’s taken lots of patience.

Rob

Sent: Monday, December 14, 2015 10:09 PM
Subject: JAWS With Blackboard

Just today, I decided to embark on a series of professional development courses that rely on Blackboard as their platform. I've heard Blackboard has taken accessibility to a much higher standard in recent years.

But does anyone have tips, tricks, or Tutorials for Blackboard for a JAWS user?

On a related note, I still use Version 15. Is there an obvious advantage to upgrading to Ver. 17 before starting to work with Blackboard?

Thanks.

-Kane